From 1st October, which is St Teresa’s Feast Day, our focus for the week will be doing all small things with great love.
Some of the things we will be doing during this week:-
- Learning how a smile or a thank you or holding a door can brighten someone’s day.
- Learning that we don’t always know that others are feeling down and how by showing Jesus’ love, we can spread happiness and peace.
- Each class will have a basket on their prayer table. If they see someone else do a little good deed, they can write it down and add it to the basket. These will be reflected on daily during prayer and meditation sessions.
- Your teachers will be choosing the Weekly Award certificate for someone who has shown they have tried to do lots of good little things through the week and being like our patron saint.
- Prayer tables will have a flower as a symbol, children are welcome to make paper flowers or draw them and add to this if they wish.
- On Thursday 1st, as St Teresa loved flowers and gardening, the children can wear bright or floral clothes or choose to wear black and white to remember that St Teresa was a C_______ N____?
- In lessons, children will also be writing prayer, poetry and doing artwork to share with other classes and parents in our Google Classrooms.
DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS TO HELP US FOCUS ON GOOD DEEDS THIS WEEK? LET US KNOW, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR MORE OF YOUR IDEAS.